Apollo is one of the most integrated healthcare delivery organizations in the world, incorporating hospitals, birthing centers, polyclinics, various diagnostic facilities, dentistry, pharmacies, and many others. The team of AHLL and Apollo Clinic network includes more than 5,000 doctors, paramedical, clinical and other staff, as well as numerous management and marketing professionals across the country and abroad.
The talent and passion of our people is critical to our success and we foster this through an exhilarating working environment to inspire lateral thinking, foster team spirit and encourage open communication. Teamwork and professionalism keep us focused on clinical excellence and customer satisfaction in the pursuit of our common goal towards continuous medical innovation and progress. This makes Apollo Clinics an ideal environment for committed individuals to explore new frontiers.
If you are looking to work with a truly global organization, with cultural diversity and an international team, Apollo is where you should be.
Please contact our Talent Acqusition Team further at 040 4904 7721/06 for any opening.
Senior Manager - Insurance & Claims
Experience : 8 + Years , Category : Spectra & Cradle , Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Description :
- Responsible for TPA Empanelment’s for the Old & New Centres.
- Responsible to ensure timely renewal of empanelments with GIPSA/ Insurance Companies.
- Responsible for proper price negotiation with GIPSA & Insurance companies
- Responsible for streamlining cashless process, design, develop and improve standard operating procedures pertaining to claims operations.
- Responsible for facilitating camps with corporate for business enhancement.
- Responsible to strengthen the claim operations by streamlining billing operations (Financial collections, deductions, timely clearance of Insurance cases and intervene in denial cases
- Responsible to build the relationship with TPA’s and TPA associated corporates.
- Responsible to maintain center wise database on Insurance empanelments.
- Ensure regular visits to Centres and perform ongoing audit checks on claim submissions, denials, clearance for each center.
- Responsible to publish reports and Dashboard for periodic management reviews (Analysis Cash Vs Credit), (GIPSA Vs Insurance Cases)
- Responsible for other projects and assignments as assigned time to time basis part of the job role.
- Graduation / Post Graduation (Any Stream)
- 8+ Years of experience. (Should be relevant to job role)
- Strong networking skills, Relationships with TPA/ Insurance companies / GIPSA
- Process-centric approach.
- Open for travel as per business needs
NATIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
Experience : 12 to 14 years, Category : Cradle , Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Description :
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organization’s mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Oversee overall financial management planning, systems and controls in CRADLE centers.
- Management of Organizational budget in coordination with the Business Head.
- Organization of fiscal and legal documents across CRADLE
- Supervise and coach Centre Manager on a weekly basis.
- Management of contracts and legalities related to Centers.
- Coordination with Regional heads for corporate relations, activation and key accounts.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to develop/up sell existing business.
- Maintaining competitor awareness to inform business management and development.
- Analyze Operational/Clinical/non clinical/financial/HR data to assist Management in sound Business Decision Making.
- Review, analyze, streamline all operational processes and best practices across Cradle
- Monitoring various Key Result Areas (KRAs) for clinical & Non- clinical areas and streamlining the processes for improved KRAs.
- Reviewing the AOP for CRADLE and suggesting changes wherever needed
- Review and analyze monthly and annual operational performance of all Cradle .
- Be SPOC for all operational issues and drive Process Improvements across Cradle .
- Provide operational management support to Business Head.
- Review P and L of all Centers.
- Standardization of discount policies in synchronization with the BH
- Tracking insurance and credit realization and act as a SPOC for TPA coordination, periodic evaluation of TPA personnel along with CHs, coordinate with insurance head of ASH
- RESPONSIBILITIES BY FUNCTION
- Operational Effectiveness
- Conducting monthly and weekly operational reviews across Cradle
- Ensuring Standard Operating Procedures are followed
- Coordinating with regional activation managers to plan out activation calendar and conducting monthly review of the activities
- Ensuring corporate marketing team is aligned with the business plan and weekly tracking with all corporate managers
- Continuous periodic tracking of value added services across Cradle
- Ensuring all consultant agreements are in place duly signed by authorized personnel
- Periodic meeting with consultants along with Centre Heads
- Conducting operations audit across Cradle and ensuring fair level of audit is maintained
- Ensure high level NPS score is maintained by ensuring high quality service to the customer in synchronization with the Service Excellence Manager
- Institution of the request and ticket management system, follow up and tracking of the same.
- Supporting Service Excellence Manager to lay down service excellence SOPs
- Ensure adequate training and coaching is provided directly to all Centre Heads and team below.
- Organizational Leadership
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team.
- Oversee standardization of organizational policies and processes across Cradle for operational excellence
- Financial Management
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of each Center’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Commitment to customer services.
- Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Knowledge of government contract management, experience in operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Demonstrable ability to motivate self and staff across the organization and secure the co-operation and involvement of key internal and external stakeholders.
- Excels at operating at a fast pace, community environment.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively.
Lead Accounts Payable
Experience : 7 to 8 years, Category : AHLL , Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Description :
- End to end responsible for vendor payment process.
- Review of Agreement terms on timely basis,
- Validation & processing of the Dr payout on monthly basis
- Coordinate with center Accountants for addressing the vendor queries
- Guiding team members in addressing the operational difficulties.
- Monitoring the creditors ageing report and address the unpaid invoices.
- Review of advances on timely basis and ensure to clear with in the timelines.
- Bank reconciliation to be closed on timely basis and analyzing the open items
- Ensure all schedules are provided for monthly review (Provision for expenses, Creditors ageing, Advances, Other expenses schedules etc., ).
- Monthly dashboard, Measurements of invoice process.
- Review of inventory / closing stock and ensure to account the consumption on monthly basis.
- Obtaining balance confirmations from vendors and close the reconciliations.- Monthly / Quarterly.
Closing of Books of accounts
- Extending support in the closing of books of accounts on monthly basis
- Extending support for any special assignments assigned as and when required.
- Addressing the audit queries – External & Internal.
Experience : 3-6 Years, Category : Corporate Office , Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Description :
- Complete track on inward Capex & Opex invoices, reimbursements, advance request Complete track on outward payments
- Checking of Invoices as per the policies of organization and handing over to the respective team members in accounts
- Queries raised while processing payments have to be forwarded to the concerned from whom bills are received
- Updating status of the payment and ensuring handing over invoices back to the submitter of invoice wherever bills are not submitted as per SOP’s
- Ensuring vendor registration forms are obtained with all supporting documents like photo copy of Vendor’s PAN, tax registration copies address proof
- Circulation of tracker to the stake holder like procurement for the update on payments
- Verifying employee reimbursement claims with SOP’s and raising queries wherever claims are not as per SOP’s within two days of receipt of claim
- Processing of claims as per the organization SLA’s
- Ensuring employee travel claims are processed as per SLA by ensuring that the claims are submitted as per SOP’s
- Ensuring that the Travel advances are settled once the travel is completed
- Circulation of AP Dashboard
Closing of Books of accounts
- Processing of utility payments on priority
- Downloading of utility payments from the portal and ensuring it’s payments is done
- Downloading of receipts for the payments processed and obtaining confirmation from centers wherever payments are processed in the form of cheques.
- Extending support in the closing of books of accounts on periodic basis
- Extending support for any special assignments assigned as and when required
Experience : 6 to 10 Years, Category : Clinics
Job Description :
- Should have a minimum of 8 years of experience in this field.
- ( Minimum 3 years at Center Manager Level ).
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate/ MHM Qualified.
- Prior Experience into Hospital / Diagnostics
- Should have experience on P&L.
- Report regularly to the Regional Manager on business plan execution, revenue/financial results and operational issues.
- Manage operations: staffing, customer service, expenditure & accounts, statutory compliance and security & safety.
- Build business through his sales executives – run community camps, health awareness programmes, enrollment drives; attract leading consultants to practice at the Clinic. etc.
- Requires initiative - to solve daily operational issues, HR, sales, etc.
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, shift rotations, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service, manage all external & internal relations and promote a sales and service culture through personal example, coaching and staff motivation
- Ability to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Can manage about 20 employees - medical technicians, nurses, front office, accounts & sales executives. Entrusted with 3000 sq ft of prime retail space and over Rs.1 crore of investment.
- Can attract and manage doctors who practice at the clinic.
- knowledge of Hospital / Diagnostics Market.
- Desirable - exposure to Quality Management and Implementing Accreditation Standards (NABL/JCIA/NABH).
- Responsible for P&L of the Center.
- Consultant Attrition & Doctor Retention & Engagement
- Monitor and deliver on customer & Doctor’s satisfaction.
- Patient foot fall Management in the Clinic.
Pan India - Bangalore,Pune, Delhi/NCR, Amritsar, Chennai