Health is a precious treasure. However, there are circumstances when even the best preventive care may not be enough. Every year, many people fall sick, either due to diseases, or pre-existing conditions. With so much unpredictability, it is essential that you have the support of a medical expert by your side. At Apollo Clinic, we understand the uncertainty that illnesses and injuries can breed, and therefore, are committed to supporting you and ensuring that you are protected, and receive the best medical treatment possible.
Our dedicated centres offer you advice and support of our expert physicians, who are the best in their fields. Our centres offer key specialties and super specialties, to ensure that no matter what the problem is, we can help you come out of it. With state-of-the-art facilities and the best-in-class technology, as well as trained technicians and support staff, we have an answer to any query. With branches across India, you can be assured that Apollo Clinic, the best clinic for consultation, will be there to help you, no matter where you go.
Holding to the responsibility for providing high-quality clinical care to all our patients, our specialty clinics deal with:
- General Medicine – Our doctors of general medicine, or internists, focus on ensuring that you get the right diagnosis, and also work towards the best prevention and treatment procedures.
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics – Gynaecology – Offering comprehensive evaluation, management, and treatment, our team of Gynaecologists also work towards primary prevention to prevent Gynaecological problems before they arise.
- Paediatrics – With state-of-the-art medical services for children, our Paediatricians help you take care of your newborn baby from birth to the age of sixteen years.
- Dermatology – Your skin also requires protection, and our team of dermatologists, along with our full range of services, ensure that any disorder faced is correctly tackled and treated.
- ENT – Dealing with all the disorders that can affect your ears, nose or throat, our team of ENT specialists helps to diagnose and treat your medical conditions with the help of state-of-the-art facilities and the equipment.
- Cardiology – Our panel of expert cardiologists offer comprehensive cardiac care and non-invasive services, as well as help you work towards prevention, rather than just focus on a cure.
- Orthopaedics – Offering comprehensive diagnostic services and treatment, our team of orthopaedics will help you tackle any issue related to the musculoskeletal system, including your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles.
- Dentistry – With world-class dental services, our facility includes the latest technology and a team of experienced dentists.
- Endocrinology – Disorders affecting your hormone-releasing glands can have a far-reaching effect on your health, and our team of Endocrinologists are trained to diagnose not just the immediate disorder itself, but also the effects that can surface.
- Gastroenterology – Dedicated to the study and care of the gastrointestinal tract and liver, our team of gastroenterologists will help you prevent and treat any disorder affecting your digestive organs.
- Neurology – Understanding how important the nervous system is to the human body, our panel of neurologists help treat any disorders that can affect your brain, spinal cord, and nerves.
- Ophthalmology – The human eye is one of the most valuable tools that we rely on every day, and our team of ophthalmologists offers their years of experience to ensure that any disorder faced will be diagnosed and treated promptly.
- Pulmonology – Understanding how debilitating respiratory disorders can be, our team of Pulmonologists offers their expertise in evaluating, diagnosing and treating several respiratory conditions.
- Urology – With non-invasive services and comprehensive care, our panel of experienced urologists helps evaluate and manage urological problems, and also focus on prevention.