Who Can Be A Franchisee?
Apollo Health and Lifestyle Limited selects its prospective franchisees with utmost care. We conduct a thorough due diligence before finalising a franchisee. Some of the minimum requirements that an Apollo Franchisee must have are:
- A high level of interest and commitment to healthcare as a business.
- Prior experience in successfully managing one's own business, preferably in the service industry
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and zeal to succeed.
- Adequate Financial Resources.
- Ability to manage people.
- A good social standing and reputation.
All our franchisees must also be:
- Committed to the highest levels of service quality.
- Willing to undergo rigorous training and a desire to learn various aspects of managing a healthcare enterprise.
- Genuinely interested in people and be sensitive to his neighbourhood’s requirements.
- Willing to devote time to healthcare business.