Apollo is one of the most integrated healthcare delivery organizations in the world, incorporating hospitals, birthing centers, polyclinics, various diagnostic facilities, dentistry, pharmacies, and many others. The team of AHLL and Apollo Clinic network includes more than 5,000 doctors, paramedical, clinical and other staff, as well as numerous management and marketing professionals across the country and abroad.
The talent and passion of our people is critical to our success and we foster this through an exhilarating working environment to inspire lateral thinking, foster team spirit and encourage open communication. Teamwork and professionalism keep us focused on clinical excellence and customer satisfaction in the pursuit of our common goal towards continuous medical innovation and progress. This makes Apollo Clinics an ideal environment for committed individuals to explore new frontiers.
If you are looking to work with a truly global organization, with cultural diversity and an international team, Apollo is where you should be.
Please contact our Talent Acqusition Team further at 040 4904 7721/06 for any opening.
Experience : 3-6 Years, Category : Corporate Office , Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Description :
- Complete track on inward Capex & Opex invoices, reimbursements, advance request Complete track on outward payments
- Checking of Invoices as per the policies of organization and handing over to the respective team members in accounts
- Queries raised while processing payments have to be forwarded to the concerned from whom bills are received
- Updating status of the payment and ensuring handing over invoices back to the submitter of invoice wherever bills are not submitted as per SOP’s
- Ensuring vendor registration forms are obtained with all supporting documents like photo copy of Vendor’s PAN, tax registration copies address proof
- Circulation of tracker to the stake holder like procurement for the update on payments
- Verifying employee reimbursement claims with SOP’s and raising queries wherever claims are not as per SOP’s within two days of receipt of claim
- Processing of claims as per the organization SLA’s
- Ensuring employee travel claims are processed as per SLA by ensuring that the claims are submitted as per SOP’s
- Ensuring that the Travel advances are settled once the travel is completed
- Circulation of AP Dashboard
Closing of Books of accounts
- Processing of utility payments on priority
- Downloading of utility payments from the portal and ensuring it’s payments is done
- Downloading of receipts for the payments processed and obtaining confirmation from centers wherever payments are processed in the form of cheques.
- Extending support in the closing of books of accounts on periodic basis
- Extending support for any special assignments assigned as and when required
Experience : 15 Years, Category : Hospital , Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Description :
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Bio Medical function in a tertiary or secondary care hospital.
- The candidate must possess skills in Equipment planning, technology management,
- Maintenance management to ensure uptime guarantees, predictive maintenance system, fault diagnosis, failure analysis, cost management, Tendering process for indigenous & imported equipment,
- Techno-commercial evaluation and analysis, repair v/s replacement analysis, installation & commissioning,
- Project planning w.r.t to Equipment specific layout, pre installation services, time & cost controls,
- Accreditation process including Development of SOPs for the entire equipment life cycle, identifying organizing need based training & development, Proficiency and experience in working on Software based Equipment management system.
- Coordination with all user/ internal dept & external agencies.
Dot Net Developer
Experience : 4-8 Years, Category : Special , Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Description :
Experience & Qualifications:
- B.Tech/M.C.A with around 3+ years of post-qualification relevant experience in .Net and Sql Server.
Experience in SSIS & SSRS.
- Responsible for .Net windows and web application development, Database design.
- Responsible for reports in SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Responsible for creating database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, Triggers etc.
- Responsible for Creating Sql queries and generate required reports.
Experience : 6 to 10 Years, Category : Clinics
Job Description :
- Should have a minimum of 8 years of experience in this field.
- ( Minimum 3 years at Center Manager Level ).
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate/ MHM Qualified.
- Prior Experience into Hospital / Diagnostics
- Should have experience on P&L.
- Report regularly to the Regional Manager on business plan execution, revenue/financial results and operational issues.
- Manage operations: staffing, customer service, expenditure & accounts, statutory compliance and security & safety.
- Build business through his sales executives – run community camps, health awareness programmes, enrollment drives; attract leading consultants to practice at the Clinic. etc.
- Requires initiative - to solve daily operational issues, HR, sales, etc.
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, shift rotations, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service, manage all external & internal relations and promote a sales and service culture through personal example, coaching and staff motivation
- Ability to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Can manage about 20 employees - medical technicians, nurses, front office, accounts & sales executives. Entrusted with 3000 sq ft of prime retail space and over Rs.1 crore of investment.
- Can attract and manage doctors who practice at the clinic.
- knowledge of Hospital / Diagnostics Market.
- Desirable - exposure to Quality Management and Implementing Accreditation Standards (NABL/JCIA/NABH).
- Responsible for P&L of the Center.
- Consultant Attrition & Doctor Retention & Engagement
- Monitor and deliver on customer & Doctor’s satisfaction.
- Patient foot fall Management in the Clinic.
Pan India - Bangalore,Pune, Delhi/NCR, Amritsar, Chennai